Friday, July 1, 2011

County Counsel Resigns

"After considerable deliberation I have decided to retire on October 1, 2011. To that end I hereby submit my resignation as County Counsel effective that date. It has been an honor to serve the County and I have truly enjoy working with the dedicated and highly competent County staff even during these difficult budget times for local government. While I have been fortunate to have worked for such a well managed and administered county, I feel that it is time to pursue personal interests which my professional life, as with most of us, has taken precedence over for many years. Sincerely, Michael Jamison, County Counsel."

There are a ton of questions to be asked, but the first such question is does his retirement have anything to do with the AtPac lawsuit?

No comments:

Post a Comment